Not only will cortisol make you age a lot faster than usual, but it will also drastically limit the amount of fat and weight you can lose off of your thighs.
So if you are really striving to lose the maximum amount of weight off of your thighs you cannot ignore this hormone.
Regrettably, modern day lifestyles can make it significantly difficult to reduce your output of cortisol for maximum fat burning.
So I’m going to go are some strategies that are going to help you really control your levels of cortisol.
But his cortisol really that bad?
In short, it is. Here are some of the things that cortisol will do to your body:
– It will break down your lean muscle tissue
– It will decrease your glut-4 transporter
– It will decrease your immunity
– It will increase abdominal fat accumulation, including visceral fat and thigh fat
All these in combination, will make it very difficult to get in shape quickly and efficiently.
So what can you do to reduce your levels of cortisol so you can lose thigh fat at a faster pace?
There are four things I would recommend:
– Have a small pre-workout snack and about three hundred liquid calories after your workout.
– Do not exercise more than sixty minutes at any given point in time.
– Avoid chronic stress as much as possible.
– Try to wake up and go to sleep at the same time every day even if it’s the weekend.
If you implement these four basic strategies you will drastically reduce your levels of cortisol which will not only make you look younger, but will also allow you to lose a much larger amount of thigh fat.
Cortisol is not only damaging to your health but it is also damaging to the different systems in your body that are responsible for burning thigh fat.
So get this hormone under control right now.